Coming soon to
The Wild Eternal is a first-person exploration game about an old woman trying to escape the cycle of rebirth, whose only hope for liberation is an outcast and unraveling demigod.
The Garden of Lost Dreams, 1600 CE
Here you are Ananta, you made it. Or at least you made it this far.
You’ve suffered the hardships of the southern Himalaya for 68 years and now you wish you could accept death, but only if it’s final. Your defiance of reincarnation has landed you in this god’s forsaken valley; a foggy and lush country completely deserted by a once thriving civilization.
A demigod waits on the clifftop ahead, but he will promise his help only if you'll return the favor.
In The Wild Eternal, venture from clear vistas into the foggy unknown on your journey to escape from the cycle of rebirth.
- Explore a mysteriously deserted wilderness blanketed in fog.
- Find your way from clear vistas to distant landmarks.
- Unlock powerful abilities at hidden shrines.
- Encounter wild, mythical and sometimes dangerous creatures.
- Talk with an outcast demigod and other lost souls for guidance.