“The best fog game we ever made.”
Casey Goodrow, Ilsanjo
The Wild Eternal is a first-person adventure game about an old woman who wishes not to be reborn, and a talkative fox who offers to help her.
The Garden of Lost Dreams, 1600 CE
Here you are Ananta, you made it. Or at least you made it this far.
Having suffered the hardships of the southern Himalaya for 68 long years, your recent quest for escape from the cycle of rebirth has landed you in this Gods forsaken valley; a foggy and lush country, completely deserted by a once thriving civilization.
A God awaits you at the clifftop. He will promise his help, but the form he takes is a fox? In what realm has a fox ever been known for its trustworthiness, and why would a God care to help just any old woman?
In The Wild Eternal, venture from clear vistas into the foggy unknown on your journey toward eternal liberation.
- Collect a god's tears to unlock doors to new lands.
- Face a variety of wild and mythical critters.
- Converse with your fox guide about whatever he wants.
- Find and offer tribute to shrines for powerful blessings.
- Unravel the mysteries of a magical world long deserted by its powerful caretakers.
- Escape the cycle of rebirth.